Saturday, 19 October 2013

Tech Talk Saturday

Oops. I totally forgot about Tech Talk Thursday and had meant to write a blog post and then fell asleep!
Here it is a bit late!
tech talk button2
I wanted to share about a new app I found called SightWords Pro. The app contains over 1600 common sight words compiled from a variety of lists including Dolch and Fry. When I got the app it was only 0.99!
sight word app
I am planning on using it whole group for practicing our sight words by projecting it on our Smartboard using the adapter. It is a flashcard app that flashes the words for the kids. You can also hear the word by clicking on it.
photo 3 (8)
What I like about this app is that you can choose the font, colour of text, background colour as well as choose from a variety of lists.

photo 1 (9)
You can also customize your own list which is great! I use Tyner’s sight words so I am in the middle of creating a list for my kids.
photo 2 (9)
That’s it for today! Go check it out and see if you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover