Tuesday, 20 August 2013

New Math Notebook Ideas

Kelli over at Tales from a Traveling Teacher just created some more awesome resources for Math Journals and bundled them together! Her math journal ideas are awesome and I used tons of them last year to get my Math Notebooks up and running. They were perfect for my grade ones to work on independently during Math Writing.
journal
Each set comes bundled with 7 different journal packs to help you with Math Notebooks all year!

Click on the picture to go check them out!

bloglovin button

2 comments:

  1. Renee you are so sweet!! Let me send you something! Any one you would like... not sure what you have, so let me know!

    Kelli

    So jealous you were at a cabin-sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. new email-travelingteacher98@gmail.com

    Kelli

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover