Monday, 26 November 2012

Monday Miscellaneous and the Winners!

So…..I was away from school Thursday and Friday sick. So today was sort of a catch up, clean up, get everyone back on track kind of day. My kiddos tend to forget everything we have ever learned and practiced when I am away and it takes a good half day for it to kick back in.

So today is all about pics. I’ve been taking tons and forgetting to post about them.
So here is some stuff we have been working on lately…

photo (7)
hwt1 (2)
photo (12)
november 5ht, 2012 013
november 5ht, 2012 015
 
LOVE math notebooks… these are from http://talesfromatravelingteacher.blogspot.ca/
 
and now onto the winners!
 
Thanks to everyone who voted and spread the word on their blogs!
Check your emails ladies!
 
a Rafflecopter giveaway
If you didn’t win….there’s still time for my sale! But it ends tonight!

6 comments:

  1. So excited! Looking forward to your email!

    rmariemuniz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those trees at the top of your post. SO beautiful!
    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barb!

      We were working on making tints...some are more "tinted" than others...but once we added on the trees they looked really great!

      Delete
  3. Hi Renee-sorry I've been so behind at responding.....you'll have to tell me when you have another giveaway so I can do a blog post about it (I've been sick too).

    1)Love the tree pictures!

    2)Thanks for the shout out on your blog!! Your students look like they're doing a great job with math journals!!

    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no prob! We've all been sick...lol

      My kids love the math notebooks and can do them independently now during math writing!

      Delete
  4. I LOVE your trees! I will totally do this with my grade 1s! Hee hee!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover