Friday, 12 October 2012

A Wonderful Day

Today was a great day!

 I was so shocked to find out a couple days ago that I had won the ``Golden Apple Teacher Award`` from City TV's Breakfast Television!! This award is given to teachers in the community who are doing awesome things with their students! ( I`m glad somebody thinks I am!)  My sister nominated me for the award and I won! My kids received a pizza party courtesy of City TV and the host from Breakfast Television came to my class to film and interview me!




Hope everyone had a great week!

12 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that is so exciting!! Congrats! :)

    Amanda
    First Grade Garden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! It was a great end to the week!

      Delete
  2. This is amazing! I had no idea! Congratulations!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch ! It was lots of fun!

      Delete
  4. That's fabulous, Renee! Congratulations!!
    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Congrats! you deserve it!!! What a great day!!

    Kelli
    Tales From a Traveling Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Renee! |I'm your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover