Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Math Number Puzzle

People have been asking about the activity I posted of my Math Number Puzzle on my first post about Math Daily 5.  I remembered to email it to myself when I was at school today.


It's nothing fancy, no cute fonts or cute graphics. Just straight up learning. lol. Lots of people pinned it on pinterest so here it is!

I made 2 versions, one with the number 9 ( more than, less than, same as) and the number 16 (more than, less than, same as). I am not sure why I chose those numbers. I printed the sorting cards on a different colour cardstock than the number sentences. Laminated and cut them out. I use this activity in Math by Myself. Email me if you'd like a copy.
 

12 comments:

  1. I got so excited about this post and your share that I husband just stared at me!! Thank you so very much!!!!
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha.... Thanks Heather!!! Glad you can use them!!

      Delete
  2. It feels like Christmas!! Thank you so much!! I cannot wait to use these this year
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on pinterest-love it!


    Please stop by my blog-I have a FREEBIE for K-2 notebooks!

    Kelli
    Tales From a Traveling Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelli!! Im heading over to your blog!

      Delete
  4. I've seen these on Pinterest, and I'm so excited to have them!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great... thanks so much :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Id' love a copy of these! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I could have a copy of these, I'd really appreciate it, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover