Sunday, 26 August 2012

Interactive Notebooks

Hey Everyone!

Just a short post today....

I came across an amazing blog while I was on Pinterest the other day!

 Tales from a Traveling Teacher! I was looking for ideas for interactive notebooks for math for my kiddos. Interactive Notebooks are a collection of the learning that the students has been doing all in one place. Students are able to go back and reference their books for information they might need when doing an activity or task.

Here are some examples from her blog!

I wanted to change up Math Writing in Math Daily 5 and I thought this would be the perfect way to do it!

Kelli from Tales from a Traveling Teacher uses them for Math, Science and Literacy and has a ton of AMAZING ideas and printables for the notebooks! I spent a good chunk of time looking at her old posts and she is a pro at interactive notebooks!! She was so kind and sent me some of her printables to use to get started!!!

Is anybody else doing any journaling or notebooks like this?

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Renee!!!!!!! You have MADE MY DAY!!! Thank you so much for posting about me : )

    It makes me sooo happy when I can have conversations with others about notebooks! I just think it's the best concept ever!

    Thanks again!
    Kelli
    Tales From a Traveling Teacher

    P.S. Thank you also for the Ten Frame Frenzy package! It is amazing and very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested in hearing what you are going to do for the Daily 5 Math Writing section. That is one part I am less confident about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Myself as well! I will let you know as I am adding in interactive notebooks as well!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover