Saturday, 7 July 2012

Number Line Freebie!

Hello!

I'm back with another freebie!!

I created a number line to use in my classroom on the wall. It has the numbers 0-20 and shows them in number form, word form and with ten frames.  They are simple, easy to read and see and a great visual for kids. My kids check them all the time when we are doing guided math to make sure their numbers are not reversed!!

Here is a picture of them up in my classroom.



Click on the picture to go to my TPT store to grab it!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Classroom-Number-Line-0-20-1426121


Please leave a comment if you do!

Hope you can use them!!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much!! They will be perfect.

    www.sweethoneyin2nd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I am glad you can use them!

      Delete
  2. I've been looking for something like this to update my number line. Thanks so much for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's very cool that you made your own . I was lazy and bought mine from Kim Sutton:)
    Tahe care!

    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, I'm a homeschooling mom of a 5 year old that is super math oriented, been looking for some great resources for him and you have some really good ones.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover